Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

configuring DMZ host to access LAN

Hi All i have ASA 5525 connected to DMZ server cisco2960 and core switch 4500 series(VSS configured on it) and i connected asa5525 with the core switch using port channel and i want the dmz network to access the internal core side network and vice ve...

henokk601 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Firepower ASA

Hello everybody. I have a problem logging into firepower web panel as admin. It bans (?) me after 2-3 minutes of activity. Nothing in logs, just drops my connection to its panel. Host is reachable, can ping it. Added my ip to whitelist, it didnt help...

Firepower by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Failover mode - Public IPs

Hi all,   I've got two Cisco ASA 5510, where there is on primary and another one as Standby failover. They both have a public IP address. Primary: 201.201.201.201 Standby: 203.203.203.203   PRIMARY ASA: Failover On Failover unit Secondary Failover ...

mthomaz by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Anyconnect client profile

Hello,some doubts about anyconnect..1. I've created a client profile, then associated it with a group policy, and changed some preferences settings. When I install anyconnect by web-deploy under client preferences those settings are not corresponding...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: