Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Gentlemen,   We are trying to deploy a FTD 5506W-X at a branch site running code 6.2.3, managed by on-the-box FDM. I stress on FDM since, it is manageable over the data interfaces.   The goal is to manage the device remotely over a site-to-site VPN t...

sddherai1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If external FTP or HTTPs server is sending a file with total size 5G to an internal user and utilize all the whole branch wan internet bandwidth How the firepower will act for that traffic to protect internet bandwidth if i configured it to assign on...

Hello there, I turned on my asa 5510 today and I am getting these and and after a while drops me offline Launching BootLoader...Boot configuration file contains 2 entries.Cannot find disk0:/flash:/asa917-13-k8.binError 15: File not foundLoading disk0...

Hey everyone,I know it is possible to define a FQDN objects in an ASA as shown in this document : https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-17014My question is, would it be possible to create a FQDN object using the "*" to desine everything (Ex: *.goo...

Hey, guys this is my first post around here. So, I am currently doing a cisco skill assessment and I had to configure an enable secret with priviledge 15. Now, I am 100% certain that I have not made a typo or anything, but when I want to login to the...

sch17669 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi to eveyone,i want to ask if anyone knows the oid of cisco router's arp table, i am preparing a web application to send arp commands to a cisco router (snmp set )if you can help it will be great , thank you very much for your replies

Resolved! Tcp session drops.

We noticed that tcp session drops during rekey time it seems like. Even though pings go through during that time. also rekey happens and random times. asa5506-X connected using vti ipsec tunnel to asa5525-x.It happens once a day. lifetime is 24 86400...

i. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have FPR2120-ASA license and with this software:1. Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 9.8(2) 2. Device Manager Version 7.8(2) i am new in security section my questions are:1. how to configure fail over between two ASAs?2. wha...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card