Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My current setup is that I have a 2960S switch which links to a 897VA on a trunk link, the 897VA is setup with 6 vlans for various networks. The 897VA is also setup with ADSL connection to Plusnet via the built in VDSL controller it is also setup...

Martin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I'm trying to configure BGP over VPN L2L. The logs show that the source interface for BGP is the Outside interface and not the Inside. I was looking for a command like: neighbor NET update-source (inside). But as this command is only availabl...

Hello all.   I have made a few tests with content block and got stuck with an unexpected behavior - or a bad understanding from my part. 3D sensor runs v6.2.2.2-1, if that adds to the question. According to the documentation [1]: "The Block and Block...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, I have a question regarding the attached OSPF topology. Here are some details about the topology: * The Neighbor OSPF 1 router can only learn the network route 1* The Neighbor OSPF 2 router can only learn the network route 2* The Neighbor OSPF ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card