Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have setup a Network Discovery policy to discovery users, host and application for my internal network address range only. Do I now need to create a monitor rule in my ACP for Network Discovery to work correctly, such as permitting all IP t...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I am new to this forum & I'm hoping someone can assist me. I'm desperate! :) I'm a novice when it comes to firewalls & my current Cisco ASA 5510 was set up by someone else before I started this new position. We are using the Cisco ASDM 7.6 ...

hmdean by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On my firepower, 2 tasks are running indefinitely (1 waiting and 1 running) despite rebooting management firepower and FP Modules Task 1 : LDAP DownloadTask 2 Insttalingh Saurcefire Geolocation Database update Any help how to chnage this behaviour...

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, guys, The problem may be found, it is due to the service-policies do not work on VLAN1 and VLAN5. I tried to clear stats counters of the service-policy, but only work on vlan160....which means service-policy on VLAN1 & VLAN5 don't work. Anyway to...

bensonlei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I am trying to use ASA 5510 to create a site to site VPN. After follow configuration guide, I don't see it is trying to establish the connection.Configuration guide:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/asa-5500-x-series-next-ge...

I have a remote 5505 easy vpn connection back to a 5520 (IPSec 3DES).  I am getting multiple complaints of slow internal network speed over the vpn tunnel.   I have posted my config below; is there anything I can look at or troubleshoot?ASA Version 7...

aelsbernd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this possible?   My goal is to block ping reply from ASA outside interface, but to allow ping reply to group of hosts to the outside interface   my config right now   icmp permit any unreachable outside   with the above config, the ASA outside int...

Resolved! Object and NAT

Is there away to pull the object network name with both the host or subnet and nat configuration? Currently I am having to do a show run and copy the object with object-groups section along with the NAT sections, paste them into Sublime Text 3 and se...

joshwa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During  the VPN negotiation, does anyone know of a way  to force a IKEV1 connection with a policy that has stronger encryption, say AES-256, DH Key 5, rather than reading top down and connecting on the first match, with may be 3DES, DH Key 2.  I know...