Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! New ASA 5506-X

Hello    i have  a question about CA certificate and ASDM image for ASA 5506-X , i don't have that knowledge  regarding to firewall, anyway i got a new box ( ASA 5506-X ) for our customer and my questions are :   1- Do we need CA certificate for this...

Roza12 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts - I have Cisco ASA 5512 as a gateway appliance and an alternate router Cisco 2801. I need to use HSRP on ASA and on a router to work as a active stand-by. Primary gateway should always be ASA and if its inside interface attached with th...

HSRP.png

Guys, hello. I’m would to understand which AS BGP fits best in ASA VTI configuration? Should it be the same AS or it’s better to configure each location/asa to individual AS number?For me It’s looks like different location should be with different AS...

Hi All, We are using Configure Cisco Firepower User Agent for Active Directory installed on a domain controller, both sections are green which seems to indicate it should pass the details back to the firepower.   I have some rules on the firepower an...

systemtek by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I have an ASA 5540 equipment and I need it whenever its CPU reaches more than 70% I want it to execute some commands and save in an arquina in disk0: /   I'm thinking of making an Event Manager for this, can anyone help me with this conf...

Hello,   Looking for the best solution to this problem.   Currently we have our main site as ISP-ISR-Firepower-ASA-InternalNetwork, and DR is as ISP-ISR-ASA(to be replaced by firepower)-ASA-InternalNetwork. We replicate the configs for the two primar...

2018-11-19 15_41_07-Basic-P2P-Diagram.vsdx - Visio Professional.png

I guys I wanna ask a newbie question, I have a site with majority of clients using WEB/Mail/DB content, ISP like, and for the moment I have no firewall in the border. I want to buy one with L7 filtering capabilities, I traffic 500Mbps/200Mbps Up/Down...

gastonq05 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!   During a vulnerability scan on my FTD 4120, I was provided with the below vulnerability to resolve. Can you tell me if 4120 has enabled the H2 protocol?   Vulnerability description: Apache HTTPD: DoS for HTTP/2 connections by continuous SETT...

I am after anyone who has deployed anything similar and what to expect regarding failover behaviour and times. The scenario I am working with is a multi-site network, each site with two connections to the same ISP using either /30 or /31 IPv4 address...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card