Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,    I had a website categorized wrong on brightcloud and it was be blocked, I have asked brightcloud to change website category and it has been changed few days ago, but firepower see it as old category.   I have checked updates and URL filteri...

Hi,We planned to configure QOS in our ASA. Decided to go for priority queue, but the problem is, asa is cofigured with subinterfaces. If i apply the command priority-queue physica interface name, then this will take care of subinterfaces configured u...

uthayaman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower Updates

Hi All, Quick question regarding Recurring Rule Updates within FMC. If it tick the 'Deploy Updated Policies to targeted devices' does that mean that the update will be automatically deployed to my FTDs and the Snort Process restarted?  Thanks

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hellow everyone! I'm trying to configure Hairpin NAT on my ASA5506X (version 9.8.2.20) in order to allow internal users connect to internal servers through their Public IP address 82.52.222.122 (fake).I used this scenario on my old Cisco PIX515E (ver...

ASA5506_hairpin.jpg

This is my policy tableMy model is I configured on the FMC asa (Vmware) routing table network layer as pictured with the peplink device and at the same time configuring nat (i tried removing nat) but apparently the application like viber, outlook sti...

11.PNG 2.PNG 13.PNG 14.PNG

I'm using an ASA 5506-X I decided to go with a static default route in my configuration I'm not connected yet to the internet, but I assume that is not necessary for configuration.My understanding is the default static route configuration on an ASA i...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My configuration:crypto ikev1 enable outsidecrypto ikev1 policy 2hash shaauthentication pre-sharegroup 24lifetime 3600encryption aes 256exitaccess-list 101 permit ip 192.168.2.0 255.255.255. 0 192.168.3.0 255.255.255.0 My problem arises when I try to...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up Event Manager on an ASA 5540 8.2, but it's not showing the commands, nor the initial command, does anyone know why? #event manager applet EventICMPdescription Monitoring Memory ProcessorCPU and Interface ICMP Incidentevent timer ...

Hello,   We got a Cisco ASA5506-X with Firepower and all traffic is going through the firepower module. There are allot of Access Control Policies allowing and blocking sites.    Now the problem is that the internet speed should be 100Mb but we are o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card