Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello ,   I have a Firewall 5545 and i would like to take output for each NAT translation (Nat Table). Can i have some help on this please ? I tried "show xlate" command but i have no output. Do you have any other idea ?   Thanks , George  

GeorgeBab by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have ASA pair configured with Act/Stby. failover cables are connected via a switch as both units are located in two different locations. We have one issue when primary unit become active and reload the same box (primary unit) get always comes ...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am still leaning the cisco ASA and need some help with my tunnels. I was able to stand up and connect a VPN tunnel to my site successfully. The tunnel connects without issue and seem to be reliable in that it stays connected. One end is a Palo Alt...

Maddhattr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have been trying to analyse existing traffic on an ASA and need to figure out active (not stale) xlate info. If I issue 'show xlate' , it gives me: Global 192.168.1.1 Local 172.16.1.1   So, how do I find out that if this entry  is actually...

ITforever by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   Can someone shed some light on the following questions please? 1. What is the scope of show conn table?     a. all connections through the ASA     b. from lower security level to higher security level     c. from higher security level to low...

ITforever by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,   I have a strange problem with VPN site to site ASA one way the VPN is up with transmit and receive traffic showing the other way the VPN is up with transmit only  I tried to recreate the tunnel on both sides but still the same the proble...

tanios191 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ok, this is my first venture to the cisco boards to ask a question.   I have an issue where I have 2 subinterfaces on an ASA with the same security level (100) and same-security-traffic permit inter-interface, same-security-traffic permit intra-inter...

ed3 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear reader/s,                       I have been asked to investigate the attached. This seems like a http flood attack to me. Please correct me if i am wrong. I have enabled http inspect on the ASA under default global_policy. Can you please suggest...

Shaiz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Firepower DMZ ACP

Hello, I recently made a deployment and created only Inside--->Outside Access rules with file and intrusion policies. My question is should I also create Outside--->DMZ rules with IPS to prevent inbound attack? 

NETAD by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, i just need a quick confirmation. i got a site that will use ASA 5525-X to PAT internal users to internet and establish a site-to-site IPSec VPN to HQ using a single public IP address on the WAN/outside interface. i usually get a /30 public W...