Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we have an ASA 5512-x with FirePower handled with FMC, we also bought IPS classic license and all works fine. Now we bougth two FirePower 2110, and the following smart license (Cisco AnyConnect Plus, Cisco FPR2110 Threat Defense Malware Protectio...

Tried this in the firewall section but no one knew the answer. Figured I'd ask here next. I have two 5520's. One in production with an IPS SSM-10 installed, and one in storage.  All parameters are identical except I don't have an SSM-10 for the stora...

Hello Everybody,   we have a CISCO ASA 5515 firewall in our environment. VPN is configured on it. Users are connect  through the VPN to our environment. For VPN we have kept a range of 172.16.10.2-172.16.10.254.  when i do #show vpn-sessiondb remote,...

vijesh31 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I was trying to con\figure VPN but that failed and I noticed I can't ping from inside ASA1 to inside ASA2 here is how it is setup.  from 192.168.10.100 to 192.168.20.100   PC---ASA(NY)---ASA(LA)---PC   PC192.168.10.100 --192.168.10.1--ASA--1...

Hello,    This is maybe a stupid question, but can't figure it out.   I have a remote FTD controlled by a FMC from a DataCenter. The FTD is behind a ISP router i don't have control of.   I can control the FTD on mgmt interface port 8305 and it has in...

I'm looking for descriptions of the individual object attributes in the api.  This does not exist in the quick start guides or in the api explorer to which I have access in the devnet sandbox.  I'm interested to find what if any object attributes can...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card