Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everybody!. Is there a site where I can obtain a classification for the different logs? Depending on the event ID, I would like to know if a given log falls into a classification, such as: Attack, Denial of Service, Malware, Failed Attack, etc....

With forward secrecy in TLS 1.3, how is the FMC/FTD going to handle TLS 1.3 specifically with URL filtering?  This is just around the corner, so I was wondering if there were any work-arounds as the FTD will not be able to pull the certificate from t...

Hi,   I re-imaged our Firepower from FTD to ASA successfully. What is the command to configure the firepower to point to the firesight management center so it can be managed. I can use the connect asa command to access the ASA, but not quite sure how...

Hi Guys,   I am facing of my ASA 5506-X firepower was not working , had try to follow cisco datasheet setup accordingly but problem still persists.    Please help...   Card Type: FirePOWER Services Software ModuleModel: ASA5506Hardware version: N/ASe...

EdwinThoo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I have virtual fmc with 2120 ftd ver 6.2.3 with maleware and thread license. I want to configure ssl any connect remote access vpn to have 50 users concurrent users. Do o have to purchase AnyConnect Apex license??? taking into consideration...

I need to create a rule to allow IPsec/ISAKMP traffic trough a FTD 2100. The rule for the ISAKMP is pretty straight forward, allow udp 500 and/or 4500. But how do you define the rule to allow protocol esp?

gamoore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have a permit statement in my ACL - Access_in_2 permit tcp host X.X.X.1 host X.X.X.2 eq 1068 but I am getting the following denied statement,   Access_in_2 denied TCP Int_1/X.1(1068) -> Int_2/X.2(63055).   I am not sure why it is getting b...

Tagg72 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes