NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How does the service mapping handle the sequencing of steps in NSO? For example, I am developing an NMS application to create a LA(Link Aggregation) which, I have defined as a service.  There are a sequence of operations expected from device side in ...

me.sarath by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A call from a northbound application (e.g. custom UI or curl) is requesting a NSO service creation.   Once the service is created successfully... the associated NSO transaction commit must have a label and a comment.(The label and comment is present ...

I'd like to see the most recent commits inside of the rollback list inside of NSO, say the 5 most recent.     When I perform 'rollback configuration ?' I do not get the latest.Example:rollback configuration [tab]rollback configuration 15[tab] display...

In IOS-XE, the command "ip ssh server algorithm authentication publickey keyboard password" is available via "show run all" but doesn't appear via "show run". Trying to change that in NSO by executing "devices device <device> config ios:ip ssh server...

We are using NSO in an enterprise network and are using service to apply company standards across the network. Because of this, we have some device-groups and services that hundreds of devices in them. When using the command 'show running-config devi...