NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We ran into an issue with two different services stepping on each-others' toes when writing BGP config to a Nexus device.  Service A touches the device first, initially populating the BGP config on the router, and then Service B comes along later and...

grundler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The NSO service we're developing allows user to configure subinterface in L2 or L3 mode. We use IOS-XR NED to communicate with routers. What we want to accomplish is transparent change between modes. We want our service to create the same subinterfac...

I have successfully created a stacked service that pulls subnets from Infoblox to provision router interfaces, however, since it uses raw API calls in Python (requests), NSO doesn't track the subnets and if I delete the service instance the networks ...

AJ Cruz by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  I am trying to reference an xpath of service A in service B. In service B will first lookup for devicename(key) and prefix id(key)the third key is static [public='true']: Service A:/services/test:test[devicename='ww']/prefixes[prefix='6000']...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the NSO Developer community: