NSO Developer Hub Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We get the following error intermittently as nso starts (running ver5.5)Any ideas on why? nso-devel ncs[900]: webui 127.0.0.1 - admin [09/Feb/2021:22:06:32 +0000] "POST /restconf/data/tailf-ncs:devices/device=iosxr-r0/sync-from HTTP/1.1" 200 76 "-" "...

RichardD2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For the purposes of testing/getting familiar with NSO, I configured an instance of NSO based on the instructions here: https://developer.cisco.com/docs/nso/#!getting-and-installing-nso/getting-nso Everything looks to be running but when I issue the p...

NetDevOp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm new in community. Play with NSO-5.3 local installation. Currently try to implement the following example:  examples.ncs/getting-started/developing-with-ncs/17-mpls-vpn-python. But to understand the NSO dependencies I decided to setup the en...

wal77 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I would like to create a service to configure SNMP user on devices and would like to pass the username and it's auth and priv passwords.    However, I do not want those password to be displayed in clear text when I list the configuration of the...

nsoftic by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to check the progress of the NSO backup in the NSO version 5.4.X? Using the 'ncs-backup' command or 'nct backup' command, is there a possibility to track the progress of backup operation?

ark2 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In our service provider network we frequently remove devices and change them with another devices (Exemple: The case of an end of life of an equipement). I want to ask what is the best process to handle a device replacement especially if the ol...