Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Learn how to make your network more efficient when you transition to Routed Optical Network.

Forum Posts

I'm looking to connect to an ISP circuit. The fiber run is single mode and they have a 100 Base FX transceiver on their end.I've looked up the specifications on that transceiver and it say's it should only be run on SMF. Anyone had any success with t...

Dears, can anyone advise why when i configure privilege level 0 without aaa enable it is taking privilege 0 commands as  below but when enable aaa  then privilege treated as level 1.   privilege level 0 — Includes the disable, enable, exit, help, and...

waeel22e1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I was wondering. I have 2 3750 stacked. One of it had an issue with the fan and had to take it out. I ordered a new one but it came with a different image as the one that is working right now. The new one has c3750-ipbase9-mz and the old hta...

Hi,i have configured a multicassis etherchannel between some catalyst 2960x and two C9500-x configured in stackwise virtual. I''m encountering this issue, when i boot all the stackwise at the same time the LAG work proprely, but if the only standby m...

Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card