Optics and Optical Networking

Engage with peer and Cisco experts about pluggable optics (Optics) and optical transport networks (Optical Networking).
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Learn how to make your network more efficient when you transition to Routed Optical Network.

Forum Posts

I'm sure this has been covered on here before but just got a new laptop with Windows 7 and cannot get CTC to work, CTP is fine and works much better under Windows 7 because it can make use of the additional memory but CTC just hangs...

Hi @all,wir würden gerne einen Cisco 2921 mittels PPPOE über einen FTTH-Link an einem Internet-Business Light Anschluss der Swisscom in Betrieb nehmen. Als Bridge ist das Zyxel FSG1100HN im Einsatz. Die Bridge mit einem PC und PPPOE-Verbindung funkti...

olaf.bahr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ONS15454 DWDM load

Which system software load should I use for a 15454 DWDM using TCC2 controllers? Currently at R8.5.3 and I want to go to R9.4 but not sure which flavor of 9.4 to use. I have "ons15454.DWDM.K9.R9401", "ons15454.DWDM.Lite.K9.R9401", ...

ewhitaker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Gentlemen and optical experts.I've been put in a bit of a quanrdy by geography, and I need some input from those with more expertiese than I.My place of employ is putting a dark fibre between our DC and a client site, and we've just gotten back the e...

darren.g by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card