Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

dial-peer voice 2 voipdestination-pattern 3...sesstion target ipv4:10.1.1.1Initially I thought carrier sends down last 4 digits, but when I do debug I saw actually they sent down 7 digits 3283..., howover the phone rings(4 digits ext.) show voice cal...

I have more and more customers that we are selling CCME to. I would like to find away to backup all of the contents of the flash at once and maybe even created an automated job on a PC on thier network. Does anyone know of a command or a way to do th...

briley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CCM 4.0(3) new install - started out with the Call Managers in the same domain as Unity. Worked ok but when I went to add plugins I was unable to. I kept getting the message that the private password phrase was incorrect. Moved the servers to a workg...

I'm new to the SIP protocol but it sounds like a lot more functionality is placed with the phone. If I have several remote offices with 5 people or less can I integrate SIP phones to avoid buying a lot of extra equipment? Our company was planning on ...

Hello, I'm trying to get my head around putting in VoIP across a Frame Relay link. and im new to putting in QoS across frame.We have the main office with call manager and a satellite office with 25 phones.the link has a 2meg port speed with a 1meg CI...

markw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes