Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

When people leave messages even if it they just talk a little loud it sounds horrible...system prompts are all good it is just when people leave messages...any fix for this<br><br>Amy Jones<br>Senior Systems Analyst<br>AAC Associates<br>703-918-6394

ajones by Cisco Employee
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I've installed a Cisco IP/TV over HP Hardware (not Cisco One). The software has been installed correctly, and proved, but now (three weeks later and nothing has been touched) it says the capacity of VOD has been reached, and the video we're t...

dlopez by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Unity 3.0(3)<br>Wndows 2000<br>Exchange 2000<br>and I experienced a memory leak where I had to reboot.. hard reboot my system..It is up now..Prior to that It had been up for well over a month on Jan 02 I recieved an error<br><br>Event Type: Er...

ajones by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a customer who wants to be able to record and "drop" a new message to new subscribers. The reason is that they wish all new subscribers to have the MWI lit and have an information message left for them when they get their new phone.<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had to run optimizer a few times to correct message delays & a few other problems when call manager has a probem. It has fixed the problem every time. My question is, should Optimizer be run on a routine scheduled basis? (like weekly) I can't...

dhust by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the default fax capabilities of the Unity Unified Messaging?<br><br>Do you need to install any fax boards?<br>Can I receive inbound faxes into my Outlook inbox?<br>What about outgoing faxes - does Unity UM act like a fax server so can I prin...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes