Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have an AS5300 working as a voice gateway but when is passing a lot of traffic it boot by itself and send this message System returned to ROM by error - a Software forced crash, PC 0x60349EC4 System returned to ROM by bus error at PC 0x60B05DD0, ad...

galpizar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a as5300 between to places,is working real good,but mostly of the time i check the calltracker active command and there are some channels from the E1 that are active,but the conversation is allready gone and the channel stiil hook-off,so i hav...

galpizar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We've installed a Unified system and need to create a subscriber that does'nt need to use email, i.e use Unity but not recieve and send messages via outlook. Whats the best way? Can I create the a/c in Unity without the exchange a/c (I could hide th...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What options do I have to support TDD devices, or other devices for the hearing impaired? I suppose I could treat it like a fax machine and hook it to the FXS port on a gateway -- but are their any plans for PC-Based TDD or VOIP TDD devices?thanks i...

jtdyer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Unity integration problems:<br>1. Is it possible to associated 2 extension number to 1 unity subscribers mail box ?<br>2. Is it possible to integrate the Unity with both Nortel Option 51c PBX and Cisco Call Manager (As a dual integration solution)? <...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some assistance, in order to transfer a call directly to VM, how is this done? I found this option on the forum: In terms of transferring directly to voicemail, you could use the #2 override. when a given call handler is set up to transfer to...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a client site where the faxing went down this morning. Starting the LFExGateway service manually generates the following error in the event log:<br><br>The LFExGateway service terminated with the following error: <br>The security account dat...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes