Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have 2 questions on Message Notification.<br><br>1) I seem to have a problem notifying a pager. Other methods work, but to a pager, it only sends the first digit of the "Extra Digits" field. I hook a butt set up to the ph one line, and thats all...

Hi,<br><br>I'm working on the SA access that I posted and received a reply from you a few days ago. <br><br>I have another question about our Unity. We have it installed on NT4.0 SP5 Exchange 5.5 SP3 and Unity 2.4. <br><br>I run Mailbox Cleanup and n...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who has allowed me access to Unity over the internet thru the firewall. When I go to the address I get a www authentication error. The laptop I'm logging in with has an account on Unity that matches my laptop account, so that when I...

dborden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have integrated Unity with the Meridian Phone System 51C. There appears to be some port issue. When callers call an extension and do not reach someone, the caller is directed back to our auto attendant. This happens quite frequently. Any help?...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys.<br>It is becoming a increasing question asked by end users.<br>Is it possible that Unity can send an SMS messages to a mobile telephone when receiving voice mail messages (and email for that fact).<br>I would imagine also that there are likely ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy<br><br>We got a prospect who wants to use FaxMaker as the third party fax driver. Can we get along with this? Will we integrate our TUI with it?<br><br><br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer who is curious about sending confidential voicemails. The scenario is that they want to send a private or confidential voicemail and ensure that the recipient can't forward that message to certain people or people not on some appro...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are some messages that suppose to go to the subscribers mailbox goes to unaddressed messages(To Example Administrator) which are very hard to find out whom actually it belongs to, unless they mention the name in the message. Why do messages goe...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes