Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

About 1/3 of the PCs in our firm have no speakers. The Unity salesperson told us this wouldn't be a problem because these staff could just use the ViewMail feature to direct the playback to their phone.<br><br>This is somewhat true, but I have a rev...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently the Norstar integration uses Nortel's Norstar VMI box, unfortunatly Nortel has dis-continued the VMI and they are getting hard to get. The very common Dialogic D42NS board is what has been used in many other systems for integration (digita...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently if I send a message and it is returned (eg, unity to unity, non sync network, blind networking), i won't know that message was not forwarded to the receipient without a email integration, i have customers who do not want to use the integrat...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.) Can users define aliases to send messages to easier?<br><br>2.) Is the Message Waiting Lamp turned off after the last message is heard or when the user ends the subscriber interaction?<br><br>3.) Can a future delivery message be cancelled any ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.) If a subscriber receives a message sent to multiple distribution lists they are a member of, do they get the message once or for each list they are a member of?<br><br>2.) If a subscriber sends a message to a group, can they remove the name of so...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.) Can you Broadcast Fax with Active Fax? Is there a limit to the quantity of "broadcast" fax numbers in a list?<br><br>2.) In a "separate server" configuration are faxes also stored on the exchange server or are they stored in the fax server?<br...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1.) How many sites can be networked together? Is there a limit?<br><br>2.) When addressing a message to a remote subscriber, is the name played back for verification?<br><br>3.) Can subscribers who send messages to remote subscribers find out whet...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A got a question from a customer that is using LightningFAX and is looking at adding UNITY to its system. Can he use the TUI to have e-mail sent to him by fax even if he doesn't buy any UNITY fax licenses?<br><br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we fax an email over the phone using Unity, it strips off all the .DOC and .XLS and most other attachments other than the .TXT and .TIF files... why is that? Can we change this somewhere to include more file types?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes