Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are using ViewMail for Outlook v2.2.2.27 and Unity v2.3.6.22. I have a few users asking for a way to print out the ViewMail form and message body. <br><br>Is there a print option I can't find? Might this ability be included on a future upgrade?...

mdavis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've installed Unity 2.3.6.22 with Active Fax as well. I've installed Unity utilizing a service account rather than the Administrator account. Since installation the Administrator account on the existing domain continues to get an Account Lockout. ...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed View Mail 4.6 Version 2.4 Q04696 into Outlook 2000. The install runs smoothly however the program does not seem to recognize the voice mails. Is there a conflict with Outlook 2000 or is there a patch available?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Do Unity's unified messaging features currently work with Outlook for Macintosh (or any Mac application)? If not, will there be support for the Mac in the future? Or maybe a web based client?<br><br>

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I will be installing a Unity Connection with Call Manager 3.0 monday. I would like to know if there is a document<br>on this intergration. Also I would like to pre program the Greetings and Mailboxes before I take it to the site where<br>the Call Man...

dborden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys.<br>Yes i know, its a broken record, but how close are we to true lotus notes integration.<br>We have a lot of corporations here in Australia (esp Government) and they all use that darn notes thing.<br><br>Any further word from the development t...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I've had a customer who is very familiar with Reparte ask me a couple of very specific questions regarding Unity features. I did not have the answers to his questions but maybe someone here does.<br><br>What is the location of the wave file...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

About 1/3 of the PCs in our firm have no speakers. The Unity salesperson told us this wouldn't be a problem because these staff could just use the ViewMail feature to direct the playback to their phone.<br><br>This is somewhat true, but I have a rev...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently the Norstar integration uses Nortel's Norstar VMI box, unfortunatly Nortel has dis-continued the VMI and they are getting hard to get. The very common Dialogic D42NS board is what has been used in many other systems for integration (digita...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently if I send a message and it is returned (eg, unity to unity, non sync network, blind networking), i won't know that message was not forwarded to the receipient without a email integration, i have customers who do not want to use the integrat...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes