Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Setting up Linux (CentOS) workstation as a development environmentAs per page 5/10 @ https://developer.cisco.com/learning/modules/dev-setup/dev-centos/step/5,python is linked to Python 3 in venv but python -V doesn't give result python 3.6.9 (the fir...

Somewhere in the HX expansion doc shows that HX installer would ask for the ESXi installation ISO but I do not recall that being prompted during my recent HX cluster expansion. After that expansion, I found the new nodes are running ESXi 6.5u3 while ...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI am running 50 Blade servers(Cisco UCS) in 6 chassis. I want to monitor traffic in servers. I want visibility that what which blade in the chassis is contributing most of traffic on the port. Please guide me if there is something that Cis...

We are planning to run a datacenter in generator power (with UPS) for around 2-3 months until the permanent power is available.Devices include 6807 (Core), Prime, ISE, CMX, WLC etc... Please let me know if there is an official documents to be followe...

Nafid by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes