Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

HI All, Just want to confirm if any effect or bad configuration if the Service Instance in Overlay Interface and Lan Interface is not same? interface Overlay1no ip addressshutdownotv control-group 225.0.0.1otv data-group 232.10.10.0/24otv join-inte...

UCS C210 M2 : Physical Disk in Yellow Color from Megaraid wizard View 1 Disk : Show solid Amber Color   Solution : Replaced it with new disk and rebuilt it using megaraid Wizard View. 2 Disk : show Blinking Amber Color on LED and Physical Disk is ye...

Hello, I have a customer using a Cisco collector, and they have noticed their N9Ks' host names are being cut off after 32 characters. I found several bug IDs that are similar to this issue but all are for older versions of OS, they are running 7.0(3...

jofrumki by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Could someone comment on any caveats when adding second breakout cable with the command interface breakout module 1 port X map 10g-4x switch on a 9332pq? I have currently a breakout and a config looking like this: interface breakout module 1 port 18...

-Ypsilon- by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi my friend: when i try to install dcnm 7.1.1 in windows 2008R2 i recived the message the error when say that the service Cisco SMIS is orphan reboot the system and install againg. Before that i unstalled dcnm 6.3.x.  I reboot the systemand the erro...

mhuaynate by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just got the situation where the DB is stopped under Prime 3.1 - and Prime became unusable. Software version: Cisco Prime Infrastructure ******************************************************** Version : 3.1.0 Build : 3.1.0.0.132 Critical Fixes:   ...

tomaszgil by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have two nexus switches for dmz . Asa firewall in active standby mode . ASA 1 will be connected to DMZ SW1 and ASA2 will be DMZ SW2 Is it possible to enable vpc or it does not make sense? How to acheive redundancy for the servers  if asa 1 fail...