Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

i am having Cisco switch 2950 series. It is 24 port. I am not able to run MRTG over it.And I have removed access list from all the way.But still i am having problem of MRTG.I am sure that there is no blocking of SNMP anywhere.The same MRTG was workin...

tushar47 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We currently have a Installation of Ciscoworks Lan that was upgraded to all of the latestest versions(RME 3.5, Common Services SP2, DFM 1.2, CM 3.3) as well as windows 2000 SP4 and all current windows updates. Also all of the Apache and SSL updates w...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I wonder if anyone has a clever idea how I can implement the following: I've built a 2*E1 ATM IMA bundle with a single PVC. Against this PVC, I've applied an LLQ service policy. The service policy outlines reserving percentages of the available ba...

bachea by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to have different shortcuts that launch CNA and connect to different IP address based the command line parameters. I see that the startup-script.vbs file accepts 2 parameters. Does anyone know how to set the codebase and connect argume...

fieldj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes