Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Would multiple ethernet curcuits cause a STP loop if both connections trunked the exact same vlan's across a NSP switched network if VTP mode is set to transparent on all edge switches and STP is pvst mode ? or would stp block a port and prevent from...

steveo123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How is it possible on BBSM v5.2 to enable DNS for clients? For example, if client open an IExplorer he/she is automatically redirected to BBSMs start page, which in my case is with IP address (http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/ekgnkm/W...

juris by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Want to configure multilink PPP between two sites which are connceted by leased line(128kbps) and VPN(MPLS) (128kbps).will that be possible?? because one link is directly connected by leased line the other one is by MPLS.Any help greately appreci...

Dear all,I need your sugestion regarding RAS solution, here i s my situation.I have one router 3660 as backup for WAN router (turn off condition) and i want to utilize it as RAS to replace router 2509.In my opinion to deploy it, i need to buy several...

erodadi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

what of the following descriptions best descripe the global command??a- a command that avilaleble in every IOS relasesb- a command that can be entered witin any configuration mode.c- a command that configured once which affects the reset of the route...