Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I would like more info configuring a Cisco 2600I'm buying one which will act as RAS box.Therefore will have Analog/ISDN modules installed.If i could have more info on how to install/configure/etc.any other resources would be gretly apprciated

shovels3 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,The router went into ROMMON mode loaded the image through xmodem and rebooted the router but the router again went into ROMMON mode.While issuing the command dir flash: the following error message was received "Bad device name" please advise...

I have been loaned a 3500XL from Cisco's demo pool while I'm waiting for delivery of my 2940G. However, it has been used and fully configured. Also, it was delivered without a console cable, so I have no way to reset it.Is there a way to "hard reset"...

mzsmith by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm working on a C3662 with IOS 12.2(17) Plus, 256Mb of memory, a network Module ATM E3.Sometime it happens that all the PVC configured on E3 interface (125) goes in INACTIVE state (the last line of the output returned from #show atm pvc VP/VC comman...

nekko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm wondering whether anyone uses a configuration where one router with two interfaces is connected to two different switches, the first interface is the primary with an IP address and the standby interface can take over if the primary goes down (and...