Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have a litle bug in my lab with 3 routers and would like to share this bug with you :-)-------------------------3x Equiment 3550ios version: 12.1(14)EA1asystem image: c3550-i5q3l2-mz.121-14.EA1a/c3550-i5q3l2-mz.121-14.EA1a.bin------------...

ddvoyer by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm quite puzzled by this problem. I have a 1605R E0 connected to my LAN and E1 connected to a 1500/128 cable internet.I'm thinking of implenting some form of QoS due to input bandwidth congestion problem. Example, when FTP downloading a huge file...

joe by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have Cisco 515E , I have not applied natting .My problem is i have one software which I need to connect to some different location.To connect to that software I've to use static command , which interprets any internal IP going out as external(pu...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created access-list log/access-group so I can see all the packets coming through the serial interface. I also can see it using 'sh log' command.How can I debug a interface that would allow me to see all the packets going through it?Thanks

gbiettler by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As per books and documentation, vlan doesn't allow broadcast to passon. But In reality when we face the broadcast storm kind of problems then the whole network goes down. What's the fun here didn't understand???????????????????????How can i check whe...