Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I need help with a network diagram. The company has 10 offices on the eastern sea-board of the US. 330 IT consultants. IT dept provides web-enabled services to customers, employees, vendors and other stakeholders.Trying to get intp ASP ntegrator spac...

kmerban by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I´m using MRTG to look at the CPU and traffic utilization...There is no much traffic, but the CPU sometimes are almost in 100% .. for one hour[# show proc cpu] shows me that IP INPUT are using 59% .. Compress stac is enabled (normal CPU utilizatio...

Hi,I have a satellite link backuped like this : Nominal : 7513A <=> satellite (10 Mbs) <=> 7513BBackup : 7513A <=> satellite (10 Mbs) <=> 7505A <=> DS3 <=> 7513BMy pb is that when i backuped via the DS3, the DS3 is not stable (link protocol up and do...

feberle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an odd problem with responce time in a client server application.If the client and the server is placed on the same vlan we have ok responce time, less than 20 seconds. If the client and the server is placed on 2 different vlans the responc...

ekrogh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes