Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a satellite link backuped like this : Nominal : 7513A <=> satellite (10 Mbs) <=> 7513BBackup : 7513A <=> satellite (10 Mbs) <=> 7505A <=> DS3 <=> 7513BMy pb is that when i backuped via the DS3, the DS3 is not stable (link protocol up and do...

feberle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have an odd problem with responce time in a client server application.If the client and the server is placed on the same vlan we have ok responce time, less than 20 seconds. If the client and the server is placed on 2 different vlans the responc...

ekrogh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Gurus,i have a problem with configuring VACLs on my Catalyst:I wann to configure a VACLs allowing:a) only access to "internet" and to the VLAN "Shared Services"b) Vlan restricting communikation between VLANsc) the Systemmanagement and Netzwerkm...

aessome by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our Plant runs 3 ethernet LAN's, 2 for plant processing control(DCS) and 1 business applcations LAN. We have a requirement to connect certain hosts (+- 5) on the Bus. LAN to either of the DCS lans. Each LAN has it's own IP address :DCS1 = 192.101.1...

evosloo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes