Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Greetings,I have a router question: Should a cisco 7206 with IOS 11.2 which is being upgraded to IOS 12.2 be able to boot from a FLASH DISK (ATA) which is large enough to hold the new flash? Right now this router boots from the IOS in SLOT0: which...

dallas31 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,When I issue the command "show spantree (vlan#) active, the output from the switch show something similiar to:-------snap------------Designated Root 00-d0-14-73-14-00 Designated Root Priority 8192Designated Root Cost 12Design...

ktoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a couple of busy AS5350's with about 150 remote sites connecting into them.I need to do some debugging on a couple of these lines but as there is alot of activity its not pratical to troubleshoot in realtime. Is there a way of sending all debu...

I am a network engineer in ISP.Currently we are running BGP in our networks.I faced one problem.I want to know how to block URL's using ACCESS LISTs without interferance of FIREWALL.we have not had any firewall to prevent those url's.but i want to us...

I have installed CWVMS 2.2 and I made the upgrade for PIX MC from 1.1.3 to 1.2. The Import process report no errors and warnings, Generate and Deploy was O.K , but in Configuration it’s not the Pix configuration. What is the idea ? To introduce in t...

p.sorin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a question about how do I disable LinkUp/Down trapson Catalyst 3550.According to the document, Catalyst 3550 Multilayer SwitchCommand Reference, 12.1(13)EA1, "snmp-server enable traps"command provides the following selectable op...

snakayama by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes