Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi,I just want to know if there is possible to make a minimum of links allowed to a connection to a branch site.Ex : 10 links immediately up for a connection With the "load-interval" command each link become up with a latency of 30 sec.Is there the...

gmuzyka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have a catalyst 2900 xl series switch were on of the port lights is a constant amber (orange) color. There are no cables connected in the port. Could someone explain to me what going on. I want to know if that is something is goi...

lkinchen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ther are multiple E1 ISDN PRI and E1 R2 CAS lines terminating into AS5400. Out of this only one E1 R2 CAS line has dial-out capability and only first 15 channels of this line can dial-out (limitations of the connecting switch wherein the cahnnels of ...

u.bhatia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I´m configuring two 6500 each with 2 sup1a pfc/msfc. I´m using vlan1 only for management data and have created other vlans for user data.Is it necessary to include vlan1 in the standby command setup as well?Thanks

fcatalao by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

a vtp domain existed (not security), if a new switch without Domain name added through Trunk, will the new Switch will be the number of domain? if a new switch with different domain name is added through Trunk, will the switch learning VT...

biao-shen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI did NAT with my router 2500 ,I can able to access out side world from my LAN.I am not able to get inside to LAN.My router is connected to PP link to other router where i had few serrvers. Is there any way to access my corporate LAN systems from t...

bmacherla by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes