Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I have a 3620 and I installed a new PCMCIA flashcard (SanDisk-Flashdisk 32MB) into slot1. But the route is not recognizing the new flash card. Do I need to format this card in anyway??When I tried to copy the image file from slot0: , I am getting a m...

Tried to upgrade the AS5300 MICA modem code to 2.9.4.0 following the Cisco upgrade manual (copy tftp flash, copy flash modem, etc) but failed.. sh mo map shoved some of the modems running the new versions others (active modems) not. After reload we a...

pakkanen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm new to CISCO Forum and would like some advise if at all possible ?I have a cisco 2500, a cisco 2600 and a cisco 4000 -I have all the relevant cables but stuck for ideas on how to set them up - I can do a very basic configuration but then ju...

Is there a way to get my vtp server to advertise without making a change. I am setting up 2924's and 1924's to a trunk mode back to my 6509(Vtp Server), but the Clients aren't picking up the vlan info unless I go to the server and update something. ...

rickyt00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes