Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi all,I am in Australia and would like to know what a really really good (and practical) CCNA Training book/Exam book may be. If you know, could you please let me know then author and title or whatever you have about it. I have worked with comms bef...

I have a Cisco 2620 with IOS 12.0(7)XK1 with a NM-2W, 2 WIC-1B-U ISDN interfaces and the serial 0/0 is active on a frame-relay network. The ISDN blades are to serve as a backup in the event of a frame-relay outage. Initially, I had the 2 ISDN blade...

philblack by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an customer with a lot of router 801 connected on ISDN.He said me which he had an expensive bill from the carrier for each this site.What does the best strategy to find if there are some undesiderable call up ?Are there an document about this ...

lformelli by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new location that I have just added to our wan. I'm getting an intermittent net connection and have found the serial port that the T-1 is attached has had over 11,000 interface resets and carrier transitions in the 10 days the link has been ...

earleyk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

To simplify: I can ping from network host on network A: E0 on RouterA, S0 on RouterA, S0 on RouterB, E0 on RouterB, but no hosts on network B. This is all while ping is executed from command prompt in DOS. But, I CAN ping a host on network B from ...

dpropson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes