Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello and thank you for making this forum available. I need your help in determining what equipment is necessary to support our remote access requirements. Based on our voice requirements, our telephone service provider has recommended that we instal...

Hi: In our office we have a leased line connection to the ISP, and we are using 2500 series router with two serial ports and one Ethernet port. one serial port is connected to leased line and the other we have connected to external ISDN TA. The idea ...

w.ahmeds by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company is now using a frame relay network as the corporate WAN. As the company expands, the WAN needs to cover more and more locations where frame relay is too expensive. So we start to use a PIX-to-PIX VPN solution to connect new site together. ...

edwong by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Frame relay network with 14 remote sites (PVCs). The frame is a full T1 link. 12 sites have a 16 Kb CIR, 1 with 64 Kb and 1 with a 128 Kb CIR. They are all burstable anywhere from 64Kb to 256 Kb. The hub router for the frame network is a...

rremien by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes