Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hi Sir,I have three Catalyst 6509 switches running the following IOS on the MSFCs:Major Release: 12.1ERelease: 12.1(8b)E11Platform: CAT6000-MSFC2Feature Set: ENTERPRISE W/VIPFilename: c6msfc2-jsv-mz.121-8b.E11.bin (128D/16F)Major Release: 12.1EReleas...

Resolved! ACL question

Hi. I have the next situation: some device "Comp A" is connected to the Router and it is in Vlan 40. I made some restrictions to access by the next ACL's:Comp A <-------VLAN40----->Router<---Some NEtwork---->Copm A: 10.195.192.2Router(Vlan40): 10.195...

NetMaxKar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Anyone seen this before, I've a 2811 router with a PRI card, but can't configure the timeslots from 1-31 ... It's used as a gateway for a CCM ... am having issues with the PRI and some channels are getting blocked and having funnies with the C...

noelmoore by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Questions on NTP

I have 3 routers lets say router A,b and c.Router A is configured to get a reliable clock from an external source(Tardis time server).There are two clients Router B and Router c which gets the time from Router A.Can i configure like thisRouter Antp s...