Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I want to order a WS-SUP720-3B supervisor engine; it says it comes with Fabric/MSFC3/PFC3B; but I need to know how many DRAM and Flash comes with this.I like to have 512 MB DRAM and 64 MB flash. Do I need to order this as extra? It probably a sales q...

kope by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Scenerio that I hope someone could help me withWe have 2 buildings both running its own VTP Domains. First building has a VLAN(31) on one of its edge switches that has a deployment server which is used by members of the VLAN 31 for server...

hello-I currently have an active project on migrating one of my IDF's to another subnet, due to the need for more address space. I just came in to this position and I need some guidance. Can you direct me to what information I need to collect in orde...

jriopel77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Defining VLANs?

Ok...I have a Cat4000 with 27 Vlans defined and is in VTP Server mode. Currently on Rev.112.I found another Cat4000 in another building also with 27 defined Vlans in the "sh run". This device is in VTP Client mode, though, and also has Rev.112.Now,...

Armegeden by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3560 where I want to implement vrf lite. At first it seemend a simple implementation. I want to create to virtual interfaces that only know of each other and dont share routes with other interfaces on the router.Type in global modeip vrf n...

stevepr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes