Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi All,our access network is built with ASR9Ks running 5.3.4 version. We're still qualifying release 6.5.3, to be deployed on all BNGs.Network access is made through PPPoE with Radius AAA, where DSL/GPON connections can reach BNG Groups built with at...

f.boi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, Does someone know if it is possible have 4 routers connected via a switch on the same subnet /27 and have 2 routers doing HSRP and the other 2 routers doing HSRP with the same ip address subnets? Example:RT01-Internet : 121.242.175.22...

I have two AP with the model of AIR-AP1832I-N-K9C and AIR-AP1832I-N-K9C. I tried to make one AP as a controller and another as Access Point only. But when I configured one AP as controller and another as Access Point only, the Access Point which is c...

ras1117 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am entirely new to Cisco hardware and my level of understanding regarding Enterprise Networking is pretty low. I recently purchased a ISR, a large Switch, and a Aironet AP. I also went to my local Library and picked up some CCNA books. I have...

idk.gif