Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I am wanting to set up my router to be directly connected to my cable modem. But I also want to serve Web/FTP/ and Terminal services. The problem is I only have one external IP. So I am wondering can the 2611 IOS 12.0 do port forwarding?Any help w...

zharling by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 1700 router we are about to configureit to let e-mail come directly to us instead ofgoing thru our web hosting client. My question iswhich ports should be open for the mail to come and go... pop, smtp ? and also keep it securewe do hav...

eviliunas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a LD 416 with Sw version 4.1.1 and I found that the NFS protocol doesn't work when installing the LocalDirector between two servers.I found the bug number CSCdt05312, but I can't find the solution for this problem wich is similar to mine (I ho...

rsarra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im trying to catch data from the internet with a Sun T1 with Inktomi as the caching software, it works with WCCP2 and the connecction is via a 2600 router with the wccp2 enabled and the redirect out in the interfece directly connected to the internet...

jlgarcia by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes