Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I have a NAT address that I would like to apply DNS rewrite to. For example, 192.168.42.1 on the inside interface is accessed by going to 192.168.100.1 when on the outside interface. If I have a DNS server on the 192.168.42.0 network on the inside ...

bmerrill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two internet lines and would like to split traffic between the two. One being for web/email the other being for VPN. I assign the relevant IP address to each and can configure one side to work fine. However I cannot get the other side to work....

In regards to the line-card module: IDSM 3.What does sig 993 quantify specifically when it is reached and 1 packet is missed; and then when 100% of the packets are missed.By quantify, I mean, specific numbers in relation to line-card overhead or cpu ...

Resolved! 1720 to VPN3K

I am new to the concentrator and vpn's in general. I understand that the concentrator is based on UDP by default. Why when I configure a 1720 router with IPSEC IOS, I can create a vpn between my two networks, but when I try to use the LAN to LAN fe...

kurtj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. Does PIX performs ASA and stateful application inspection on traffic that is going through GRE tunnel. Our customer want to build IP tunnel through PIX to pass routing information from dmz to inside interface. But I think that it can decrease...

a.lysyuk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I'm pretty new to this technology and still in the process of learning. The boss asked me to upgrade our current 3.6 software to the latest one, 4.0.1. The document is pretty straight forward;however, the clients are still running 3.5. We...

mixa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes