Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

It;s wired, the severity of a even can be changed automatically. I asked VMS to notifi me when there is a event with severity high, ID 4701 once is on the list, show red from even viewer, now it is not on the list, the color turns green.Also, I am n...

fengluo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I seem to have a hug amount of alerts being generated by the webDAV buffer overflow signture.I am seeing it from people internally browsing certain websites.It is supposed to trigger if there are over 65000 characters in the URL, but that does not...

zachf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently my shun table has exceeded the maximim block entries (250) and I'm starting to get the following error."Error: Shun table is full. Shun of host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx failed.I have the IDS block set for 4320 minutes.Should I decrease the about of t...

smartin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What format is the non-readable portion of the context buffers in? I initially thought it was hexi-decimal, but after further looking I saw that it wasn't. I then thought perhaps it was MIME Encoded, but again I was wrong. Following is an example...

8rpalmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Unanswered Topics
Top Solution Authors