Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hey All,I have been going through the posts regarding NAT and I think I am more confused. Here is what I have. I have a 515E 3FE ports. 2 networks on the inside interface routed via VLANs through a 4006. I need to translate the internal network 10.1....

Hi,I have a problem with my pix. I have my pix with outside ip "213.36.80.163", i have a pc in the lan with an ftp server with ip "10.0.1.1". I want redirect internet ftp traffic to my local pc. I have tried this solution :- static (outside,inside...

zekenshin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a pix failover bundle to protect our internal LAN from an external company. This company will be providing us with services and will need access to 3 servers and 3 ports. I intend to open these up on the outside int of the 515e fw. I ...

Hi all,I have a 3 interfaces PIX on my network. One inside interface, one outside and one dmz. On inside and dmz networks a I use private address. All my public address are on outside networks. In dmz network, I have a web server and a proxy, on wh...

Coming from the checkpoint world I'm having some difficulty in understanding the pix. Any help would be great.I have a two pix firewalls in a failover configuration with 6 fast ethernet ports on each firewall. I have two of the interfaces at a securi...

3msands by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was under the impression that to stop spammers from using our networks Messenger Service, all I had to do was block the UDP NetBIOS traffic and it should take care of it. I have done that, and I am still getting the messenger pop-up windows. Are th...

abruso by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI am new to IDS. I am experienced with Cisco security, though I have never worked with and IDS system. I was wondering if Cisco had an Example Config page like they do for the PIX firewall. I would like to see some examples on how to set it up a...

I am trying to configure a 2900XL and a 3640 running 10-0-25. I have referenced the CCO to look for a solution but I am unable to configure the F/E on the 3640 to pass the tagged traffic to the individual switchports.Does this sound familiar to anyon...