Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I would like to verify the operation of access-lists and conduits. As there are existing hit counts, I would like to start at zero with them all to be sure I am affecting the changes I desire. What is/are the command(s) to make all the counters assoc...

rjshafer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep seeing an outside(internet) ip address on my inside proxy server. I have the proxy server setup to only accept my inside(dummy) addresses but saomehow this one ip address keeps showing up on my active users list. The stupid proxy server softwa...

dnivens by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I've got a problem, maybe someone can help me.Here's teh description:1 client, 2 sites, both sites have a PIX between the lan and the outside, a 2600 series router handles the serial line both sites (internet connections).On each site the...

adancso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of the ISP's I connect to for POP3 mail sends an ACK request from a server with a different IP address than the POP3 server's each time I log on to check email. This causes timeout problems because my PIX doesn't respond. The PIX log entries read...

I signed up over a year ago to receive the updates by email when they became available and was receiving them. I have not gotten the last 5 updates. Has anyone else not been getting the IDS updates?

c.ebinger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have configured two PIX515E with 6.2(2) OS for failover operation. The two devices are connected with the failover cable and they seem to work properly. If I configure on the primary active FW the lan-based failover, I get the following mess...

gsebk by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi: Is it possible to connect a 515e with DMZ to two service providers? One in the outside interface and the other in the DMZ interface? If it were a router I could enable a dynamic routing protocol and talk to service providers to do the same, but i...

l.cabral by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We've been trying to fix some fragmentation issues with our VPN clients. I have GRE Tunnels Setup. I've set the MTU on the Tunnel Interface to 1420, the MTU on the Tunnel Source FastEthernet Interface is not set.When displaying the Tunnel Inter...

davison by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes