Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I am trying to implement a pix 515e in stages. I am able to put our exchange server behind the firewall and access it from outside, but I am having problems seeing it when on the same network as it. This is do to not being able to resolve the email s...

I am looking to increase the bandwidth of our firewall, a pix 520. I currently have a 100Mb interface and wondering what options there were as far as gigabit interfaces or adding some more 100MB interfaces to help carry the load. Thanks

I am using filters "by signature" name in order to exclude a great deal of signatures of the Event Viewer screen. I will need to install several EV all of them with the same views and the same filters.Is it posible to exports the filters created in o...

facundog by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My Syslogs are getting flooded with the following message:%PIX-3-305005: No translation group found for udp src outside:62.153.65.203/62431 dst dmz:213.61.190.1/53Now according to the PIX syslog messages it means:%PIX-3-305005: No translation group f...

Is it possible to schedule the "IDS Reports", like Top Alarms, Top Sources of Alarms, etc?I am able to schedule Summary Reports, Detail Reports and System Reports using the CSPM reporting tool, but I doesn't allow me to define new IDS Reports or sche...

facundog by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having a problem putting an Exchange 2000 server in a DMZ on a PIX 525. We have opened all ports tcp, udp and icmp to all servers on the inside. The Exchange server passes all the netdiag tests and appears to be able to communicate. However, t...

s.bowden by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For VPN3005 and 3015, there is a limitation for creating an internal users database. According to the spec, "100" is the upper limit for users+groups. It means that at least we have to have ONE group , so the limit to be able to create internal users...

engel by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2621 router with FW software on it. What is the best IDS implimintation/practice to have router drop all incomming SYN's DDoS SYN Floods attacks. I dont want the route only to look at access-list ip and block them. Thank you

i have 2 questions with IDS1: is IDS has signature that can trigger any SQL Injection state2: does any tool that can received IDS log and can used a disgram to analysis the reportThank you help

emily by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a single PIX setup w/ only an internal and external zones. I was wondering how long it should take me to install and configure a 4235 IDS behind my PIX. I am curious and would like to monitor if any attacks are actually getting through my PIX....

edgrant by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes