Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Does anyone know what IDS Alarm 997 indicate ? What does "route down, route up" mean ? First I thought there was a lost connection from CSPM to IDS, but I still can ping and update between CSPM and IDS. Any advice would much appreciate. Thanks

lathian by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a remote sensor (4230) that just slowly stopped sniffing traffic. Right now all it sees are ARP (netbios) requests. This sensor is plugged into a brand new hub, with new cabling.According to the log the sensors sniffing interface will come u...

akah0mer by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have put a inbound access list on the serial interface of a remote router. Im unable to tftp the config from the router to a local (for me) tftp server. I have included a permit statement to allow tftp but it wont copy. Without the access list ever...

Torridon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

helloi have a cat6506 with sup1 and msfc2 and pfc.cat6506 has cat OS (and not IOS)layer 3 capabilities r used.i use ciscoworks for windows6.when discovering the cat6K i see an image of a router near the madule1 (SUP.E1) but i can't configure this int...

I have three questions1) The ACL list I have configured on my outside interface, I thought should allow me to ping my router from an external location although I can not, Why?2) All incoming traffic is being denied at the external interface right now...

roconnell by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently house a database and Web server at my site for one of my clients. My client is considering moving the database to their location while leaving the Web Server at my site. Is there any way for me to simulate a T1 either between two of my ...

Hello,in installed the cisco vpnclient for linux (3.5.Rel-k9) on my RedHat 7.3 linux distro and i get the following error messages at boot :Sep 2 07:50:51 localhost vpnclient: Starting /usr/local/bin/vpnclient: Sep 2 07:50:51 localhost vpnclient: /...

werner by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use ACS version 2.6 and have setup all that needet for authe/autho but every time I login i to the 3015 connentrator I reseve this error:30589 08/27/2002 11:30:08.190 SEV=3 HTTP/10 RPT=167 HTTP 401 Unauthorized: Authorization Not Present30590 08/2...

how to set NAS and CSNT? can someone give a example or advice? In CSNT, it seems simple. but it don't work, I still should use local pool of NAS. I think I lost some commands in NAS.Does someone know how to do that? Any advice is appreciated.

x-guo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi When I start concentrator 3005, concentrator get stuck on : Boot-ROM Initializing... Boot configured 32Mb...... Loading image .......... Verifying image checksum ........... Active image loaded and verified... Starting loaded image... ...

bma by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FTP

Initiating an FTP session from inside a NAT'd network (allowing all outbound) through a PIX to an external FTP site, I connect but get no username or password prompt. Using Dial-Up account I DO get these. I have fixup protocol ftp 21 in my config o...