Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Running ios 12.2 on cisco 2610. Observed unusual behavior whenever we experience power outage. Despite having saved running-config in NVRAM, after every power failure or router power-off, have to reconfigure. Is there anything we are missing out?Than...

jpac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPDN client can get the IP address but can not get the gateway address of the subnetwork.my question is:How to distribute the gateway address to the VPDN client.

xu-l by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When does a connection become "established"? For instance, if I have an access list which allows any TCP port to come "in" to a serial interface if the connection is established, are there any gotcha's associated with that? I tried an access list li...

jgadbois by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I create an access list such as:!interface FastEthernet0 ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0!interface Serial0 ip unnumbered FastEthernet0 ip access-group 101 in ! access-list 101 permit tcp any host 192.168.10.10 establishedwith 192.168.10.1 be...

linglet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have about 30 users behind a 2620 configured for NAT but I'll call it PAT because I'm overloading all the translations to one static IP. My users are periodically experiencing a very slow internet connection. Could this be the problem and if so how...

evillars by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to install the IEV on my w2k box (sp2, several security hotfixes) I get a message saying I have to uninstall MySQL before I can continue. The thing is I uninstalled MySQL several months ago. I looked for it anyway but found nothing left ...

twiggles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, my name is Nabor, always i have configured the pix but i have not resolved the problem to set the DNS on the DMZ zone or inside the pix.Please if some one knows how to do this, help me

naborph by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes