Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

My machine has Windows 2000 SP2 on it. I had to reinstall it. All my other programs I reinstalled fine. However, when I try to re-install CSPM ver. 2.3.3i I get this message "Setup has detected that you uninstalled a product on this computer that ...

kvernon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to understand what exactly this signature is looking for in relation to the new SNMP vulnerabilties. There is not a signature description using SigWizMenu. Does this signature only look for Cisco specific stuff, buffer overflow triggers ...

ktimm by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DNS

I have a client using Linux firewall as proxy to internet and other Linux boxes running DNS internally, problem is every PC has to be entered into DNS otherwise brosing is very slow

gkiboneka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if it is possible to setup a VPN 3030 or 3060 concentrator so that it communicates using IPX and IP. I do not see any options for IPX in the configuration screens. I have users that need to access Novell servers which are running IPX...

h.stepp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking for a document on the Cisco Web site that tells me what UDP and TCP ports etc I need to allow access to in order for VOIP to work or a general document that may outline this type of information.