Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

When a Windows user log out of their PC (which has already been posture assessed and placed into the appropriate access VLAN) but doesn't shut down or reboot, is there any way to notify the CAM of this and 'move' the switchport back to the auth VLAN ...

srue by Level 7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Here is the scenario: We use DHCP on our network. machine A connects and receives an IP address. We want to locate where that machine with IP x.x.x.x is connected at. How can we track the MAC (or IP) to an access port on a switch? The termina...

Hi. I have a 2811 that I want to use as a IPsec, VPN Gateway. I'm using the SDM CD that came with the software. When I run the Firewall Wizard to create my security profile, it won't let me move the slide-bar up to "High" for maximum security. It def...

HiI have defined a PKI trustpoint on 871 but whilst authentication CA i get the following error:Nov 6 10:57:05.370: CRYPTO_PKI: Sending CA Certificate Request:GET /certsrv/mscep/mscep.dll/pkiclient.exe?operation=GetCACert&message=Synergy-CA HTTP/1.0...

synbureau by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CSA

Would like to block scanners OS fingerprint detection (windows). Is there any url, hint, procedure that can be done on CSA to perform such.thx for your help.

f.aoun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors