Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Is it necessary to specify every interface with netflow or can you just configure it globally?Here is the the template I am using for the network devices -ip flow-export destination x.x.x.x 2055ip flow-export source loopback 0ip flow-export version ...

We have been able to tune our clients Mar appliance successfully. He now wants to receive email alerts when any alarms are triggered. Is it possible to configure this as a global type setting to apply to all rules or do I have to edit every single ru...

Resolved! Mars 4.3 question

In the screenAdmin/Security and monitor devices/On the left hand side there is a column called Device Display with a picture of a PC. I have searched through the manuals and course notes but I cannot work out what this ICON indicates or does.Does any...

Greetings- Wondering is following design will work, and if I need other configuration than what I have below:I have:dhcpserver-pix1-router--router--pix2-dhcpclient_to_be!I am thinking permiting udp outbound on pix1then do follwoing on pix2dhcprelay ...

sansari by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i have a problem with the RDP-Plugin on the WEBVPN Portal Page.On some PCs the RDP-Plugin starts with ActiveX and on the other PC with Java. But on some PCs the Plugin starts in a really little window, which i can't resize. Is there an adjustme...

The following is a message from a syslog server. Duplicate TCP SYN is not right. Any suggestions on the following message would be appreciated.07:40:25: %ASA-4-419002: Duplicate TCP SYN from Inside: 192.168.1.170/3229 to outside:82.42.69.140/4219 w...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IP spoof

Hi,I get the critical alert.Deny IP spoof from (192.168.97.16) to virtual_plc on interface outsideWhich I understand because both addresses are on the same subnet, yet on different interfaces. However I would like them to communicate, how do I do th...

I'm starting to prepare for the CCNA Security exam. While reviewing a PDF document of the presentation on this certification from this year Cisco Live conference, the following was said on page 19:1.) A private key is a key which is known to the per...

support by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does anybody know how many simultaneous ipsec remote access vpn clients can a 2811 ISR router with an AIM module can support ?Are there any licensing restrictions on the use of Cisco IPSEC VPN client in terms on number of simultaneous connections ...

rocampo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,while troubleshooting, I noticed something that i think it is wrong or unusual.On my router interface fast1 i have acl 100 inbound and acl 200 outbound; both acl's have permit icmp any any .When I ping with 4 packets (ping ip -c 4) from inboun...

Top Solution Authors