Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have a ASA 5510 and a PIX 506 that I am trying to setup with site-to-site. However, I keep getting error in logs "All IPSec SA proposals found unacceptable". Are these two devices compatible for site-to-site? And if so what is a transform-set that ...

Petroferm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Test environment. Trying to publish a web server on the LAN to the internet (not testing DMZ yet..but I'm assuming it'll be the same). I can browse the web server on the LAN internally using http://172.17.193.101. I tried this on my ASA 5510:stati...

Got a bit of a strange issue here. We have a LAN to LAN up and going if we allow all IP traffic to pass, but as soon as we start adding restrictions it won't work. I wind up with the IP address of the remote device in the logs as trying to connect....

Hello, I'm receiving this error while logging my ACL's. %SEC-6-IPACCESSLOGRL: access-list logging rate-limited or missed XX pacckets. I know that this means the logging is not reporting some packets, but how would you resolve this issue? I'm...

d1701 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,Is their any documentation on configuring this? I dont see it on the User Guide For CS-MARS Local Controller. I have read this "Syslog Forwarding support in Cisco Security MARS will allow Cisco Security MARS to forward syslog messages it rec...

I tried setting up the SSL VPN using anyconnect. I can get to the webpage and authenticate, it downloads and installs the client. When the client trys to connect I run into trouble and recieve the following error:an error was received from the secure...

j98me2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a newly minted CCNA and as such am feeling my way along with the various Cisco products.I have a client who needs to upgrade their perimeter firewall. They are a small startup provding a hosted solution with 5 web servers that are accessible fro...