Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

I have a EZVPN configuration on a router. One interface is the inside interface and the WAN interface bieng the outside interface. But I also want to encrypt syslog packets generated locally by this router. Currently these packets are bieng dropped o...

mrunal_47 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is kind of an odd request but I am looking for a webcast that featured the CSMARS device. I first saw it around september of this year. It also had a device called ThinJin or something phonetically thinjohn. I am looking for this video to sho...

NAT

My customer is doing static IPs but is running out of available IP addresses. He wants to utilize a FWSM in a C6513 that is not being used and configure it for NAT to allow more IP addresses - but doesn't want to change his other static IPs. Can th...

jessupmle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am having a bit of trouble understanding the reasoning behind L2TP/IPSec. I understand that L2TP is not a very secure protocol which is why it is a good idea to encapsulate it in an IPSec tunnel, however, in that case why not just use IPSec...

voiper_99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Let's suppose that we have the following crypto map policy on a PIX firewall:crypto map VPN-CRYPTO-MAP 10 match address L2L-TUNNEL-01crypto map VPN-CRYPTO-MAP 10 set peer 1.1.1.1crypto map VPN-CRYPTO-MAP 10 set transform-set ESP-3DES-MD5crypto map...

cco by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am able to connect to this router via a crypto isakmp tunnel using telnet. However, I am unable to setup SSH on this thing. Can someone please assist me in what I may be missing. I am at a dead end now. I have posted router info and similar inp...

dphills18 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors