Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Forum Posts

I have two asa5520s, version 7.2(2).I have use access-list for the firewall as:access-list outside extended permit ip object-group mydomain anyaccess-list outside extended permit icmp object-group mydomain anyaccess-group outside in interface outside...

julxu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX 506e that I'm setting up. Yes, I know it's old but it's what we have so we're stuck with it.How do I know what the latest version of the PDM is? I can't seem to find it anywhere on this site. Right now it's 3.0 (4).I'm having all kinds ...

triadvlad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,is it possible to create a lan 2 lan vpn with 2 isp router ?:LAN1---MyrouterCisco--ISProuter--Internet--Isprouter--MyrouterCisco--Lan2What i have to ask to my isp (what port to redirect?) ? do i need the isp router to be in bridge mode ?sorry for ...

bsurace by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when setup a reverse ssh to console port, what is required to get this to work.I have in the router 16-port asynchronous/synchronous serial network with High-density 8-port EIA-232 asynchronous EIA-232 asynchronous. I have read some of the documentat...

I have a PIX firewall with various VPNs. One of these VPNs is configured without an ISAKMP policy, as such I assume it is using the Global Default Policy.DES Secure Hash StandardRivest-Shamir-Adleman SignatureDiffie-Hellman group:#1 (768 bit)86400 se...

Hi. I recently made a big balls up by announcing to the world that my (apartment block's) router, an 827H, was completely unsecured. I have since removed the default users and passwords and changed the admin/enable password.Question is what else do I...

Hi all team :I have two ASA connected together one with IPS module and the another with AntiX module, the inside interface of the first one is connected to the outside of second oneThe first one have default route to the ISP “internet” and the se...