Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

1) When I need to modify a rule, should I simply clone the rule or the entire rule module it belongs to. Cisco advises one of this to maintain the original rules for future use2) Is there anything else I should be cloning?Thank you

ciscors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We are the internet service provider but we have a problem in our network.here the problem :we have a cisco 3660 series router for our gateway to internet,our customers mails are affected with spam ,is there any way or any configuration on 3660 to...

I'm running a PIX 520 version 6.3(3) with PDM version 3.0(2). I have enabled HTTP server in the PIX and allowed my IP to access it. When I type in the address via https in my browser (IE 6.0), I get the login prompt for the pix. I enter my usual p...

I have a pix 501 6.3(4) that I put in place at a client site a few months ago now. Intermittently, http traffic will fail to pass through the firewall, but pop & smtp continue to pass.I'm not sure where to start. Any hints?Thanks,Jeff

jcw009 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I need urgent help about CBAC configuredon our 2821 router. We have configuration as obvious as it can be. One interface inside (ethernet)and outside serial interface with CBAC applied OUT and inside ACL. For as it is crucial to connect our us...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAT 6513 IOS ver.12.2(18)SXF4 FWSM ver. 3.1(1)Firewall module in slot 5 of 6513.Firewall is setup for multiple context mode.I have the following config on the switch:firewall multiple-vlan-interfacesfirewall module 5 vlan-group 1firewall vlan-group 1...

mredel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What are the configuration requirements to allow access to an inside FTP server from the outside? Does this work for passive mode?FTP fixup handles the related connections and fixups for inside clients going to outside servers, but does it do the sa...

jkell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a VPN Concentrator 3000. Under Certificate Management" --> "Certificate Authorities" section of VPN manager I noticed that I have three authorities. One of them is called "For VeriSign authorized testing only. No assurances (C)VS1997"...

mkhzouz by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HELP REQUIRED can anybody advise me on what ports i will need to open on a pix firewall that will allow me to join a computerthat resides off of a dmz interface (security level 50)to a domain whose domain controller resides off of aninside interface ...