Other Security Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

We have a standard access list that permit's only 2 servers to access SNMP information on our switches and routers. I wanted to add my laptop as a permitted entry to this list. However my IP changes quite a bit and I was wondering if there was a way ...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL

Hi, I'm trying to setup an ACL that permits certain traffic from a host in the DMZ to hosts on the inside. It will be a timesheets application server that needs to talk to a SQL DB, and also need to communicate with our DCs to authenticate a service...

We are still fine-tuning CSA prior to a rollout, and are having issues with CSA blocking all access to the registry on our servers. This is a learning curve for us, and we are still trying to determine why the machine account is modifying the regist...

Zanne001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI've got a pix firewall, and I'd like to monitor packets flowing from server1 to server2.I've setup up the following debug list:debug packet dmz2 src x.x.x.x dst y.y.y.yThe problem I have is that if I start debugging once I've entered this I see pa...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently enabled the HTTP server on our FWSM 2.3(3)2. When I login with a browser I get an error message (see attached) stating the PDM image is outdated and needs to be upgraded. However, I can not find anywhere on Cisco's site to download a newer...

jimwi1965 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI hope some one can please help me with this. Basically I've set up a new DMZ called dmz2. The servers in dmz2 are acting weird. Basically if I do a "dig" lookup using a DNS server in "dmz" I get a reponse. However, if I do a ping say to www.go...

dan_track by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some past experience with point to point GRE tunnels (100+ locations with a single hub). This is my first time with DMVPN and Im having some odd issues.Topology:2 Hub locations (3825's)6-12mbps (can be scaled up if needed)114 Remote locations...

majsa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been banging my head against a desk all day over this one... and I know its gotta be something I just overlooked... I'm trying to set up a LAN-to-LAN connection between these two devices using pre-shared keys.IKE = goodIPSec tunnel = online.IP ...

Hi Guys,We have a business partner which uses a NetGear box and ADSL. They use DDNS to establish VPN connections with their own partners, which also (presumably) use NetGear boxes that support DDNS.I have been searching for ways to support this on PI...

jacquesd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In Maintenance -> Database maintenance, you can backup the configurations, licenses, etc. But does this also backup the SQL logs containing events from all deployed agents?1) Should I be bothered about backing up these logs?2) If I want to, how can I...

ciscors by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes